Cash On Delivery is a Michael Clooney play, which was adopted by Aperture Africa and presented on Saturday 11th October at the Oshwal Junior High Nairobi. Aperture brought in several new caste members of whom Elsie Oluoch was the favorite as she played the role of the lady from the Family Crisis Centre. The plot of the play was based on a greedy landlord taking advantage of Government benefits and pension funds and how he ends up getting caught after a slew of mistaken identities. The play was directed by Amar Desai who also played the protagonist Norman Bassett, the tenant whose claims were being eaten by the Landlord Mr Swan (Pritul Raithatha). This is Aperture Africa’s signature theme – comedy of mistaken identities and quirky characters and as a loyal fan you will have loved it.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- It’s a Boy, It’s a Girl! Point Blank with Asian Weekly, 23rd February 2018 harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2018/02/23/its… https://t.co/Qhj2OgwStL 6 hours ago
- Super excited thank you #CrossoverTeam and especially @lazizipremiere twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 7 hours ago
- RT @Virgin: Introducing gaming to care homes to help people with dementia : virg.in/JAc https://t.co/0UeGWpgLZ3 20 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Billions are living in corrupt countries according to Transparency International econ.st/2oh26P0 20 hours ago
- RT @citizentvkenya: Taxi App drivers demand emergency button. Drivers also want more pay for night travels #OpinionCourt https://t.co/1tW… 20 hours ago
News Gone By