They stood in solidarity and they prayed together, the Young Jains Nairobi held a 12 hours non-stop recital of the Navkar Mantra at the SSD Temple on 21st September. This humble effort was done for the commemoration of those who lost their lives in the Westgate terror attack. There was a candle lighting ceremony and the famous “arti prayer” concluded the entire function. Families and friends who lost their loved ones, came in large numbers to join and pay their respects.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @Virgin: .@VirginAtlantic has helped to develop accessible inflight entertainment for customers with sight loss: virg.in/JZB… 4 days ago
- RT @IndianExpress: Bollywood actor ‘molestation’ case: Accused sent to police custody till December 13 indianexpress.com/article/india/… 4 days ago
- RT @HapaKenya: Applications for the KCB foundation high school scholarships are now open hapakenya.com/2017/12/04/app… 4 days ago
- RT @CNNAfrica: From being the “bad example” to inspiring people around the world with his art, Kenyan artist Cyrus Karibu talks about his c… 4 days ago
- RT @CNNAfrica: Even trash gets a second chance. cnn.it/2z0ig5h 4 days ago
News Gone By
- Every Life Matters, Point Blank with Asian Weekly, 1st December 2017
- How High Should Drinking Be? Point Blank with Asian Weekly 27th November, 2017
- When Silence Can Cost You, Point Blank with Asian Weekly, 17th November, 2017
- The Magic of Movies, Point Blank with Asian Weekly, 10th November, 2017
- The Level of Education Should Not Define Your Success, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 3rd November, 2017