There is no shortage of talent, whether it is in rangoli, aarti thali decoration or dance. There was an explosion of all this talent on Saturday 20th September at the B.A.P.S. Swaminarayan Temple. The ladies committee of B.A.P.S. Swaminarayan Temple organized a cultural day, which included a competition for best rangoli, aarti thali and fruit sculptures and thereafter an evening of different dances, all competitors and performers were from various temples across the country. The Chief Guest of Honor was Hon Sunjeev Kaur Birdi MP (Nominated) and the wife of the Indian High Commissioner to Kenya, Mrs Alka Varma, joined her. The event was very well attended and they did their best to keep the audience entertained with a variety of dances by girls and ladies of different ages and styles. This event marked the 150th anniversary of Swami Shastriji and the 15th anniversary of the B.A.P.S. Swaminaryan Temple in Kenya, also kicking off their Diwali celebrations.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @wandiagichuru: And we are open!!!!! So excited to welcome you to our 11th store at the very exciting @capitalcentrenairobi_ mall on Mom… 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Will Smith's "Live It Up" FIFA Anthem crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/wil… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Danny Boyle to Direct Next Bond Film crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/dan… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Kenya's Film Regulation Twist crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/ken… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Hugh Says I Do crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/hug… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
News Gone By