At the age of only 7 Jazim Sharma showed off his singing talent and was soon enrolled in training and became famous with the hit TV singing show, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. His worldwide fame brought him to Kenya for the first time to perform for the Navrang Fine Arts Foundation on Sunday 14th September at the Oshwal High School Auditorium. He came with a complete live band and thrilled audience with his amazing voice. The show was sponsored by Prime Bank and Alkash Ltd and supported by East FM. This young man into his 30s, has received compliments from the Ghazal legend Ghulam Ali who said “look out, this one is one to watch for in years to come”. Jazim has found his strength and forte in Ghazal singing and with age on his side and loads of fans, he will travel a long road of music.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @BBCWorld: The US has more citizens who are illiterate - some 16 million people - than many of its developed counterparts. Why? https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @WSJ: Some bosses work too hard to rescue weak staff or projects, which can put their own jobs at risk on.wsj.com/2zoAAGj 2 weeks ago
- RT @wef: New Zealand wants to plant 100 million trees every year wef.ch/2ylwLSq #environment https://t.co/4P4CK2gRTg 2 weeks ago
- RT @AJEnglish: 1984 anti-Sikh riots: Delhi's widows still seeking closure aje.io/59vxg https://t.co/2c6LJgmUKD 2 weeks ago
- RT @MakeItKenya: Kenya has made starting a business easier by merging procedures required to start-up and formally operate a Business @Indu… 2 weeks ago
News Gone By
- The Much Ado About Diwali Holiday, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 13th October, 2017
- Love Ain’t Real, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 6th October, 2017
- Nairobi’s Road to Success, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 29th September, 2017
- How Fake News is Destroying Credibility, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 22nd September, 2017
- Getting Listed on the Road Traffic Exchange, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 1st September, 2017