“Cervical Cancer is one the leading silent killer diseases for women in Kenya” said Hon. Sunjeev Kaur Birdi, MP, as Chief Guest at the cervical cancer talk organized by the Hindu Council of Kenya Women’s Wing on Saturday 26th July at the Arya Samaj MD Bhavan Hall. Dr Elizabeth Murage of the NGO Women 4 Cancer presented the medical and technical aspects of early detection and treatment. There was a diya lighting ceremony and then bhajans (prayers) presented by Brij Datta and Mrs Kamlesh Monga.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- Congrats sir #LegionnairesOfLaughter twitter.com/anupampkher/st… 1 day ago
- RT @Inc: The 1 Mistake Hiring Managers Make in a Job Interview (It's Extremely Common) on.inc.com/2wgIqQ4 1 day ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: "I've had challenges, but I am learning" - Paul Kihiko @WingItNairobi #CrossoverWithHarleenJabbal @harleenjabs https:… 1 day ago
- RT @filmiveryfilmi: #FridayBoxOffice in case you haven't caught up with this crazy fun #FilmReview @MubarakanMovie bit.ly/2i6W2Ie… 1 day ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Find out Paul's #CrossoverMoment @WingItNairobi @harleenjabs @EkaHotel @maheehmh bit.ly/2uXsGgJ 1 day ago
News Gone By
- Powder Women vs. Powerful Women, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 4th August 2017
- It is Time to Step Up, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 28th July 2017
- The Power of the National Language, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 21st July 2017
- The Wise Words of Pushy Politicians, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 14th July 2017
- Open Love, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 7th July 2017