“Cervical Cancer is one the leading silent killer diseases for women in Kenya” said Hon. Sunjeev Kaur Birdi, MP, as Chief Guest at the cervical cancer talk organized by the Hindu Council of Kenya Women’s Wing on Saturday 26th July at the Arya Samaj MD Bhavan Hall. Dr Elizabeth Murage of the NGO Women 4 Cancer presented the medical and technical aspects of early detection and treatment. There was a diya lighting ceremony and then bhajans (prayers) presented by Brij Datta and Mrs Kamlesh Monga.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- So happy well done twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 5 days ago
- In case you missed twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 5 days ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: "Heritage Insurance has a strong ability to pay claims on the back of strong capital growth catering for the quantum of… 6 days ago
- What Happened- My Book Review harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2018/07/10/wha… https://t.co/FM4KFbLYQy 1 week ago
- I wish they had thought us how to use money in school than the Adam Smith Economics which are really not serving ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
News Gone By