Ulka Group in conjunction with East FM presented a Hindi comedy play “Dear Father” starring famous Bollywood actor Paresh Rawal. The sponsors included Las Vegas Casino, Clovers Food Products, Real, West House, African Safari Destinations, Oshwal Mahila Mandal, Image Insurance Brokers, Catalyst Travels, Nargis Restaurant, Open House, Taste Of China and Printfast. It was a housefull on Saturday 22nd March and there were eager fans of Paresh Rawal, young and old. Paresh Rawal has been iconic in Hindi cinema for not only memorable comedies but hard hitting performances. His play “Dear Father” was also not short of praise, it was clear entertainment.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @BBC_Capital: Inside the world of #Uganda's Asian elite bbc.in/1ShRbzD 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Do you have a health innovation that will change the lives of Africans, but you don't have the funding? Well, @VillgroK… 3 hours ago
- RT @BBCClick: Trying to make money from YouTube? The site is set to introduce tougher requirements for video publishers. https://t.co/CLG8U… 1 day ago
- RT @mashable: Kimmel gets couples to compare how long they think their sexual encounters last bit.ly/2DHf92D https://t.co/zsh2RW1M… 1 day ago
- RT @BBC_Capital: Women are a third less likely than men to start a business - but why? And how can we change that? bbc.in/2Di1JfZ 1 day ago
News Gone By
- Going Up in Smoke, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 12th January 2018
- Sing, Dance or Score Back to School, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 5th January 2018
- Shape Up or Shape Out, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 29th December 2017
- The Merry Money Making of Christmas, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 22nd December 2017
- From Chalk Board to iPads, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 15th December 2017