The Month of March has become a Month of Color, the Arya Samaj Community celebrated the colorful festival of Holi on Sunday 23rd March at their grounds. It was fun, lots of colors and water guns and tasty Indian snacks. The festival of Holi excites all because it gives an excuse to express your love, which is by putting color on each other.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @wandiagichuru: And we are open!!!!! So excited to welcome you to our 11th store at the very exciting @capitalcentrenairobi_ mall on Mom… 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Will Smith's "Live It Up" FIFA Anthem crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/wil… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Danny Boyle to Direct Next Bond Film crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/dan… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Kenya's Film Regulation Twist crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/ken… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Hugh Says I Do crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/hug… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
News Gone By