The Month of March has become a Month of Color, the Arya Samaj Community celebrated the colorful festival of Holi on Sunday 23rd March at their grounds. It was fun, lots of colors and water guns and tasty Indian snacks. The festival of Holi excites all because it gives an excuse to express your love, which is by putting color on each other.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @washingtonpost: Opinion: "Annihilation" will make you feel small and terrified. You should rush to see it. wapo.st/2HFg4Cn 3 hours ago
- RT @OWITintl: We can't wait! #BoardWomen #WomenonBoards #InternationalWomensDay2018 #WomeninTrade #BoardMeetings twitter.com/WIIT_DC/status… 3 hours ago
- RT @WIIT_DC: March 15 5-8 pm: Women Seizing New Opportunities in Africa: Driving US-Africa Exports, Investment and Partnerships @ReaganITCD… 3 hours ago
- RT @mashable: This robot is making cleanup a lot easier https://t.co/Ss45Quf9FD 4 hours ago
- RT @ajplus: New satellite images show Myanmar’s government is using bulldozers to literally raze villages to the ground. https://t.co/u5wkS… 4 hours ago
News Gone By