The Art of Living Kenya organised a Peace Walk in Kawangware on Saturday. The walk stretched from Dagoretti EmpowermentCenter, Riruta shopping centre, Kinyanjui Road, Naivasha Road, Deliverance, Congo all the way to 46 bus terminus, Muthiora Road, HGM and to the Children’s Garden home and School the finishing point. About 200 people participated in the walk and the senior Art of Living teacher from India, Swami Shivchaitanya took the lead. He has been in Kenya promoting the Rudra Puja, which is an ancient form of meditation that is aimed at emanating positive vibrations for peace and harmony.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @IISuperwomanII: There is a child helpline in India that is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL but not everyone knows about it! Please RT and share t… 1 day ago
- RT @WomenintheWorld: Top actresses speak out on the 'revolution' of women in Hollywood: bit.ly/2s7xpwD https://t.co/jrbXtH9GcQ 1 day ago
- RT @sikri_: Dear #CreativeKE I hereby offer free legal services in the event that any one of you is arrested as a result of enforcement o… 2 days ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: BAKE Kenya statement on KFCB’s attempts to license online video content. Read it here; crossover.co.ke/2018/05/22/bak… 2 days ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Women with eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia may also experience significant trouble sleeping, suggests a sm… 4 days ago
News Gone By