The Art of Living Kenya organised a Peace Walk in Kawangware on Saturday. The walk stretched from Dagoretti EmpowermentCenter, Riruta shopping centre, Kinyanjui Road, Naivasha Road, Deliverance, Congo all the way to 46 bus terminus, Muthiora Road, HGM and to the Children’s Garden home and School the finishing point. About 200 people participated in the walk and the senior Art of Living teacher from India, Swami Shivchaitanya took the lead. He has been in Kenya promoting the Rudra Puja, which is an ancient form of meditation that is aimed at emanating positive vibrations for peace and harmony.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @BBCWorld: The US has more citizens who are illiterate - some 16 million people - than many of its developed counterparts. Why? https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @WSJ: Some bosses work too hard to rescue weak staff or projects, which can put their own jobs at risk on.wsj.com/2zoAAGj 2 weeks ago
- RT @wef: New Zealand wants to plant 100 million trees every year wef.ch/2ylwLSq #environment https://t.co/4P4CK2gRTg 2 weeks ago
- RT @AJEnglish: 1984 anti-Sikh riots: Delhi's widows still seeking closure aje.io/59vxg https://t.co/2c6LJgmUKD 2 weeks ago
- RT @MakeItKenya: Kenya has made starting a business easier by merging procedures required to start-up and formally operate a Business @Indu… 2 weeks ago
News Gone By
- The Much Ado About Diwali Holiday, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 13th October, 2017
- Love Ain’t Real, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 6th October, 2017
- Nairobi’s Road to Success, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 29th September, 2017
- How Fake News is Destroying Credibility, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 22nd September, 2017
- Getting Listed on the Road Traffic Exchange, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 1st September, 2017