The Art of Living Kenya organised a Peace Walk in Kawangware on Saturday. The walk stretched from Dagoretti EmpowermentCenter, Riruta shopping centre, Kinyanjui Road, Naivasha Road, Deliverance, Congo all the way to 46 bus terminus, Muthiora Road, HGM and to the Children’s Garden home and School the finishing point. About 200 people participated in the walk and the senior Art of Living teacher from India, Swami Shivchaitanya took the lead. He has been in Kenya promoting the Rudra Puja, which is an ancient form of meditation that is aimed at emanating positive vibrations for peace and harmony.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- Congrats sir #LegionnairesOfLaughter twitter.com/anupampkher/st… 11 hours ago
- RT @Inc: The 1 Mistake Hiring Managers Make in a Job Interview (It's Extremely Common) on.inc.com/2wgIqQ4 11 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: "I've had challenges, but I am learning" - Paul Kihiko @WingItNairobi #CrossoverWithHarleenJabbal @harleenjabs https:… 11 hours ago
- RT @filmiveryfilmi: #FridayBoxOffice in case you haven't caught up with this crazy fun #FilmReview @MubarakanMovie bit.ly/2i6W2Ie… 11 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Find out Paul's #CrossoverMoment @WingItNairobi @harleenjabs @EkaHotel @maheehmh bit.ly/2uXsGgJ 11 hours ago
News Gone By
- Powder Women vs. Powerful Women, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 4th August 2017
- It is Time to Step Up, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 28th July 2017
- The Power of the National Language, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 21st July 2017
- The Wise Words of Pushy Politicians, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 14th July 2017
- Open Love, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 7th July 2017