The Art of Living Kenya organised a Peace Walk in Kawangware on Saturday. The walk stretched from Dagoretti EmpowermentCenter, Riruta shopping centre, Kinyanjui Road, Naivasha Road, Deliverance, Congo all the way to 46 bus terminus, Muthiora Road, HGM and to the Children’s Garden home and School the finishing point. About 200 people participated in the walk and the senior Art of Living teacher from India, Swami Shivchaitanya took the lead. He has been in Kenya promoting the Rudra Puja, which is an ancient form of meditation that is aimed at emanating positive vibrations for peace and harmony.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- It’s a Boy, It’s a Girl! Point Blank with Asian Weekly, 23rd February 2018 harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2018/02/23/its… https://t.co/Qhj2OgwStL 6 hours ago
- Super excited thank you #CrossoverTeam and especially @lazizipremiere twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 7 hours ago
- RT @Virgin: Introducing gaming to care homes to help people with dementia : virg.in/JAc https://t.co/0UeGWpgLZ3 20 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Billions are living in corrupt countries according to Transparency International econ.st/2oh26P0 20 hours ago
- RT @citizentvkenya: Taxi App drivers demand emergency button. Drivers also want more pay for night travels #OpinionCourt https://t.co/1tW… 20 hours ago
News Gone By