It is always great news when a company expands and especially so when its customers and in this case listeners grow in numbers. East FM went one step closer when it launched in Kisumu. This radio station has seen several milestones and going closer to Lake Victoria was another splash at success and for more things to come.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- It’s a Boy, It’s a Girl! Point Blank with Asian Weekly, 23rd February 2018 harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2018/02/23/its… https://t.co/Qhj2OgwStL 6 hours ago
- Super excited thank you #CrossoverTeam and especially @lazizipremiere twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 7 hours ago
- RT @Virgin: Introducing gaming to care homes to help people with dementia : virg.in/JAc https://t.co/0UeGWpgLZ3 19 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Billions are living in corrupt countries according to Transparency International econ.st/2oh26P0 20 hours ago
- RT @citizentvkenya: Taxi App drivers demand emergency button. Drivers also want more pay for night travels #OpinionCourt https://t.co/1tW… 20 hours ago
News Gone By