There is nothing better than great music, good friends and an awesome time out. This was the scene on Saturday 19th October at the Club Venom, Nairobi where Deejay Lemon was hosted by Jameson Whiskey and brought from India by Just Like That. Incidentally his real name is Anil Chainani but his father had nicknamed him Lemon and when he passed on, Anil decided to call himself “DJ Lemon”. He is not your typical DJ who lines up one song after another, he does the remix from one song into another and the most recent that hit the charts is “Tum Hi Ho- Aashiqui 2”. It felt like a fresh vibe, at the same time relaxed and everybody was ready to make the most of the Mashujaa Weekend and dancing into the wee hours of Sunday morning.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- The Power of I AM Joel Osteen- My Book Review harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2018/06/19/the… 1 day ago
- Are you doing that too? @ArtcaffeKenya @javahouseafrica twitter.com/business/statu… 4 days ago
- Great keep watching @FIFAWorldCup @SafaricomPLC @watchkwese twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 4 days ago
- Congrats @CocaCola #worldcup #FIFAWorldCup2018 twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 4 days ago
- RT @ChampionsLeague: Cristiano Ronaldo equals the record of Uwe Seeler, Pelé and Miroslav Klose by scoring at a fourth World Cup. #UCL Ca… 5 days ago
News Gone By