There is nothing better than great music, good friends and an awesome time out. This was the scene on Saturday 19th October at the Club Venom, Nairobi where Deejay Lemon was hosted by Jameson Whiskey and brought from India by Just Like That. Incidentally his real name is Anil Chainani but his father had nicknamed him Lemon and when he passed on, Anil decided to call himself “DJ Lemon”. He is not your typical DJ who lines up one song after another, he does the remix from one song into another and the most recent that hit the charts is “Tum Hi Ho- Aashiqui 2”. It felt like a fresh vibe, at the same time relaxed and everybody was ready to make the most of the Mashujaa Weekend and dancing into the wee hours of Sunday morning.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- @kimaninharon thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 15 minutes ago
- @annemariayritys thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 17 minutes ago
- @JohnnieFellix thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 18 minutes ago
- @ideafair4 hi thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 19 minutes ago
- @kenyanhype thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel on bit.ly/2jPIcuN 19 minutes ago
News Gone By
- How Fake News is Destroying Credibility, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 22nd September, 2017
- Getting Listed on the Road Traffic Exchange, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 1st September, 2017
- What Use Are the Peace Prizes? Point Blank with Asian Weekly 15th September, 2017
- Live For Today, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 8th September, 2017
- The Secrets We Don’t Tell, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 25th August, 2017