Any new project always seeks blessings from Lord Ganesha. The Ganesh Pooja (Prayers) are deemed auspicious and that was the case on Sunday 11th August at the residence of one of the families that sponsored the construction of the new temple at Eldama Ravine, the Lord Shiva Temple. Thereafter there was the blessed Aarti prayer and the procession started from there to the temple. It was led by the Kenya Police Band, the Yogi Marching Band from B.A.P.S. Temple and the East Africa Satsang Swaminarayan Temple. They didn’t use regular vehicles but actually specially designed an desert style vehicle which carried the statue of Lord Shiva, an army tank, a boat carrying the Lord Ram and family and then a snake boat carrying the Mahadev.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- Congrats sir #LegionnairesOfLaughter twitter.com/anupampkher/st… 11 hours ago
- RT @Inc: The 1 Mistake Hiring Managers Make in a Job Interview (It's Extremely Common) on.inc.com/2wgIqQ4 11 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: "I've had challenges, but I am learning" - Paul Kihiko @WingItNairobi #CrossoverWithHarleenJabbal @harleenjabs https:… 11 hours ago
- RT @filmiveryfilmi: #FridayBoxOffice in case you haven't caught up with this crazy fun #FilmReview @MubarakanMovie bit.ly/2i6W2Ie… 11 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Find out Paul's #CrossoverMoment @WingItNairobi @harleenjabs @EkaHotel @maheehmh bit.ly/2uXsGgJ 11 hours ago
News Gone By
- Powder Women vs. Powerful Women, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 4th August 2017
- It is Time to Step Up, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 28th July 2017
- The Power of the National Language, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 21st July 2017
- The Wise Words of Pushy Politicians, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 14th July 2017
- Open Love, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 7th July 2017