Any new project always seeks blessings from Lord Ganesha. The Ganesh Pooja (Prayers) are deemed auspicious and that was the case on Sunday 11th August at the residence of one of the families that sponsored the construction of the new temple at Eldama Ravine, the Lord Shiva Temple. Thereafter there was the blessed Aarti prayer and the procession started from there to the temple. It was led by the Kenya Police Band, the Yogi Marching Band from B.A.P.S. Temple and the East Africa Satsang Swaminarayan Temple. They didn’t use regular vehicles but actually specially designed an desert style vehicle which carried the statue of Lord Shiva, an army tank, a boat carrying the Lord Ram and family and then a snake boat carrying the Mahadev.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- It’s a Boy, It’s a Girl! Point Blank with Asian Weekly, 23rd February 2018 harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2018/02/23/its… https://t.co/Qhj2OgwStL 6 hours ago
- Super excited thank you #CrossoverTeam and especially @lazizipremiere twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 7 hours ago
- RT @Virgin: Introducing gaming to care homes to help people with dementia : virg.in/JAc https://t.co/0UeGWpgLZ3 20 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Billions are living in corrupt countries according to Transparency International econ.st/2oh26P0 20 hours ago
- RT @citizentvkenya: Taxi App drivers demand emergency button. Drivers also want more pay for night travels #OpinionCourt https://t.co/1tW… 20 hours ago
News Gone By