Any new project always seeks blessings from Lord Ganesha. The Ganesh Pooja (Prayers) are deemed auspicious and that was the case on Sunday 11th August at the residence of one of the families that sponsored the construction of the new temple at Eldama Ravine, the Lord Shiva Temple. Thereafter there was the blessed Aarti prayer and the procession started from there to the temple. It was led by the Kenya Police Band, the Yogi Marching Band from B.A.P.S. Temple and the East Africa Satsang Swaminarayan Temple. They didn’t use regular vehicles but actually specially designed an desert style vehicle which carried the statue of Lord Shiva, an army tank, a boat carrying the Lord Ram and family and then a snake boat carrying the Mahadev.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @wandiagichuru: And we are open!!!!! So excited to welcome you to our 11th store at the very exciting @capitalcentrenairobi_ mall on Mom… 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Will Smith's "Live It Up" FIFA Anthem crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/wil… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Danny Boyle to Direct Next Bond Film crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/dan… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Kenya's Film Regulation Twist crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/ken… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Hugh Says I Do crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/hug… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
News Gone By