Getting married remains one of the most awaited events of anybody’s life, and when it happens it brings joy, love and family and friends together. On Saturday 27th July, Radio Africa Group’s Kamal Vekaria finally tied the knot with the gorgeous fiancé Dibeshree and they celebrated their wedding reception on Sunday 28th July at the Pride Inn. The theme of the reception was black, pink and a dash of gold or silver color and it was inspired from the Bollywood song “Teri Ode”, clearly Kamal was showering his love and commitment to a great journey ahead. Hosting the guests were the family members while East FM’s drive time presenter Vikas Pattni was the hilarious and rocking emcee. There was a wonderful Bollywood dance performance by Kamal’s nieces and soon the couple opened the dance floor, and the party started going into the wee hours.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- Asante Sana @NairobianToday for the #AsianArena Interview @PoojaKotedia cheers @crossoverkenya @lazizipremiere https://t.co/HOPDGV0OR6 1 day ago
- RT @World_Wildlife: Save the date: This year, #EarthHour takes place at 8:30 p.m. local time on March 24. Will you join us? https://t.co/DS… 1 day ago
- RT @KenyaBuzz: The first ever KenyaBuzz Movie week is here. The event kicks off with the Cosplay edition this Friday 16th March at the Gard… 1 day ago
- Can't wait @ajaydevgn @KenyaBuzz @dailynation @VisaKenya @vikashpattni #Raid twitter.com/kudratsehgal/s… 2 days ago
- Very excited @KenyaBuzz @vikashpattni @VisaKenya twitter.com/kudratsehgal/s… 2 days ago
News Gone By