Getting married remains one of the most awaited events of anybody’s life, and when it happens it brings joy, love and family and friends together. On Saturday 27th July, Radio Africa Group’s Kamal Vekaria finally tied the knot with the gorgeous fiancé Dibeshree and they celebrated their wedding reception on Sunday 28th July at the Pride Inn. The theme of the reception was black, pink and a dash of gold or silver color and it was inspired from the Bollywood song “Teri Ode”, clearly Kamal was showering his love and commitment to a great journey ahead. Hosting the guests were the family members while East FM’s drive time presenter Vikas Pattni was the hilarious and rocking emcee. There was a wonderful Bollywood dance performance by Kamal’s nieces and soon the couple opened the dance floor, and the party started going into the wee hours.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- @kimaninharon thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 30 minutes ago
- @annemariayritys thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 31 minutes ago
- @JohnnieFellix thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 33 minutes ago
- @ideafair4 hi thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 33 minutes ago
- @kenyanhype thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel on bit.ly/2jPIcuN 34 minutes ago
News Gone By
- How Fake News is Destroying Credibility, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 22nd September, 2017
- Getting Listed on the Road Traffic Exchange, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 1st September, 2017
- What Use Are the Peace Prizes? Point Blank with Asian Weekly 15th September, 2017
- Live For Today, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 8th September, 2017
- The Secrets We Don’t Tell, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 25th August, 2017