In this week of Valentine’s Day, one might sit back and wonder what if I could create the perfect partner for my life? This is what transpired in the play “Perfect Husband” at the Oshwal Auditorium on Sunday 3rd February. This hilarious comedy brought out the idiosyncrasies that partners seek in each other and especially the relationship seen commonly in the Asian community that of the married daughter and her mother’s ongoing concern of her well being especially financially.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- Asante Sana @NairobianToday for the #AsianArena Interview @PoojaKotedia cheers @crossoverkenya @lazizipremiere https://t.co/HOPDGV0OR6 15 hours ago
- RT @World_Wildlife: Save the date: This year, #EarthHour takes place at 8:30 p.m. local time on March 24. Will you join us? https://t.co/DS… 18 hours ago
- RT @KenyaBuzz: The first ever KenyaBuzz Movie week is here. The event kicks off with the Cosplay edition this Friday 16th March at the Gard… 18 hours ago
- Can't wait @ajaydevgn @KenyaBuzz @dailynation @VisaKenya @vikashpattni #Raid twitter.com/kudratsehgal/s… 1 day ago
- Very excited @KenyaBuzz @vikashpattni @VisaKenya twitter.com/kudratsehgal/s… 1 day ago
News Gone By