Walking into the Oshwal Centre on Saturday 20th October was like going back in time when we were in high school and also looked forward to the festival of Navratri. For teenagers it is a time to show off their clothes, chat with their friends and dance the night away. Once again that was scene but now there was more at stake, you had loads of prizes to win courtesy of East FM’s Navratri’s Promotion and judging by the celebrity judge Sonu Sharma who is a popular fashion designer. The special night was organized by Oshwal Youth League and was an amazing night of color, dedication to dance and devotion.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @washingtonpost: Opinion: "Annihilation" will make you feel small and terrified. You should rush to see it. wapo.st/2HFg4Cn 3 hours ago
- RT @OWITintl: We can't wait! #BoardWomen #WomenonBoards #InternationalWomensDay2018 #WomeninTrade #BoardMeetings twitter.com/WIIT_DC/status… 3 hours ago
- RT @WIIT_DC: March 15 5-8 pm: Women Seizing New Opportunities in Africa: Driving US-Africa Exports, Investment and Partnerships @ReaganITCD… 3 hours ago
- RT @mashable: This robot is making cleanup a lot easier https://t.co/Ss45Quf9FD 4 hours ago
- RT @ajplus: New satellite images show Myanmar’s government is using bulldozers to literally raze villages to the ground. https://t.co/u5wkS… 4 hours ago
News Gone By