They say a moment can last a lifetime and that was true in the case of Rix Rooprai. He was assaulted by gangsters when he came home after a party on 6th May and he pays the price by having to battle with a long-term care. But the one thing he doesn’t have to battle for is the compassionate family, friends and community that surround him to give him every bit of support and love that they can. They poured out their pockets and hearts out to a day full of smiles, sensitivity to security awareness and fund raise to assist his family pay the medical bill. It was a sold out event and supported with several well-wishers who provided catering, venue, entertainment and raffle prizes on Sunday 26th August at the Mystique Gardens, Nairobi. As the sunset on the day’s mission, the achievement was that if one person can make a difference, so can many, so help a hand and give generously when you get a chance in life to make a difference.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @IISuperwomanII: There is a child helpline in India that is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL but not everyone knows about it! Please RT and share t… 1 day ago
- RT @WomenintheWorld: Top actresses speak out on the 'revolution' of women in Hollywood: bit.ly/2s7xpwD https://t.co/jrbXtH9GcQ 1 day ago
- RT @sikri_: Dear #CreativeKE I hereby offer free legal services in the event that any one of you is arrested as a result of enforcement o… 2 days ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: BAKE Kenya statement on KFCB’s attempts to license online video content. Read it here; crossover.co.ke/2018/05/22/bak… 2 days ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Women with eating disorders such as anorexia or bulimia may also experience significant trouble sleeping, suggests a sm… 4 days ago
News Gone By