She has been in fashion probably all her life but in the last twenty years she has established a brand to reckon with. This is Anita Dongre from Mumbai, India and she is coming to Nairobi as one of the major fashion labels for the third edition of Trendz Kenya Fashion Festival from Just Like That. This festival has been a trend setter and captured a new style which aims to make Nairobi as a fashion capital of the world. Anita has dressed the Indian Cinema Superstars such as Rani Mukherjee, Sonakshi Sinha, Deepkia Padukone and more. Designers apply online and are selected depending on their abilities, work and keen focus is given on whether they are an established designer, an emerging designer or one that is for generation next. A mix of international fashion designers including from Kenya come together on Saturday 14th July at the Tribe Hotel to showcase their work. This extravaganza includes Tanzania’s Ally Rehmtullah, Paledi Segapo from South Africa, Blackbird from USA and a wonderful ensemble from Kenya which is made up of Sonu Sharma, John Kaveke, Jamil Walji and Galina who adds a French touch to Jamil’s designs.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- @kimaninharon thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 25 minutes ago
- @annemariayritys thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 26 minutes ago
- @JohnnieFellix thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 28 minutes ago
- @ideafair4 hi thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel bit.ly/2jPIcuN 28 minutes ago
- @kenyanhype thanks for the follow, please subscribe to my YouTube channel on bit.ly/2jPIcuN 29 minutes ago
News Gone By
- How Fake News is Destroying Credibility, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 22nd September, 2017
- Getting Listed on the Road Traffic Exchange, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 1st September, 2017
- What Use Are the Peace Prizes? Point Blank with Asian Weekly 15th September, 2017
- Live For Today, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 8th September, 2017
- The Secrets We Don’t Tell, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 25th August, 2017