The latest way of wearing a saree is to wear a pair of slacks preferably white or cream and then have the saree draped over you as it is made of net fabric. This explosive trend comes to Kenya through the fashion house of Bawree when they participated in a charity event for Giants Group of Nairobi-Twiga at the Pride Inn on Saturday 16th June. The Guest of Honor was Justice Kalpana Rawal who looking stunning in a beautifully clad saree. The Giants Group of Nairobi-Twiga is made up of nearly forty one dedicated giants and one of their recent success programmes was the donation of sanitary pads for adult girls and the adoption of Karura Primary School. It was a house full but the crowd was busy chatting away even when the formal function started or fashion show going on. In that respect much of the ambience was lost. But as the saying goes ‘the show must go on’ so did the fashion show and necessary formalities.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- So happy well done twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 5 days ago
- In case you missed twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 5 days ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: "Heritage Insurance has a strong ability to pay claims on the back of strong capital growth catering for the quantum of… 6 days ago
- What Happened- My Book Review harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2018/07/10/wha… https://t.co/FM4KFbLYQy 1 week ago
- I wish they had thought us how to use money in school than the Adam Smith Economics which are really not serving ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
News Gone By