The festival of “holi” has a special place in the heart of many and it was wonderful to see it come to life with colors, water guns and a whole lot of fun at the Arya Samaj, Parklands. Carrying a charitable message of giving for the good of things it was not short of that too. The Arya Samaj Youth League has undertaken the building of a borehole and the “Holi Mela” on Sunday 11th March as an excellent opportunity to open up to the community to give generously. The mood was fun and it was cool break in this Nairobi heat to splash colors, poke fun and spread color, love and friendship.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- The Power of I AM Joel Osteen- My Book Review harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2018/06/19/the… 1 day ago
- Are you doing that too? @ArtcaffeKenya @javahouseafrica twitter.com/business/statu… 4 days ago
- Great keep watching @FIFAWorldCup @SafaricomPLC @watchkwese twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 4 days ago
- Congrats @CocaCola #worldcup #FIFAWorldCup2018 twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 4 days ago
- RT @ChampionsLeague: Cristiano Ronaldo equals the record of Uwe Seeler, Pelé and Miroslav Klose by scoring at a fourth World Cup. #UCL Ca… 5 days ago
News Gone By