The festival of “holi” has a special place in the heart of many and it was wonderful to see it come to life with colors, water guns and a whole lot of fun at the Arya Samaj, Parklands. Carrying a charitable message of giving for the good of things it was not short of that too. The Arya Samaj Youth League has undertaken the building of a borehole and the “Holi Mela” on Sunday 11th March as an excellent opportunity to open up to the community to give generously. The mood was fun and it was cool break in this Nairobi heat to splash colors, poke fun and spread color, love and friendship.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- Still no street lights working @KenyaPower_Care @osukaqa @southcward twitter.com/KenyaPower_Car… 2 days ago
- Absolute darling @MissMandii thanks for the interview #CrossoverWithHarleenJabbal #Inspire #ideas @EkaHotel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @KenyaPower_Care My ref number is 3497301, this is what the street looks like @osukaqa @southcward https://t.co/F6y0COFbPu 3 days ago
- Getting Listed on the Road Traffic Exchange, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 1st… harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2017/09/15/get… https://t.co/N9BtMWbMcN 5 days ago
- What Use Are the Peace Prizes? Point Blank with Asian Weekly 15th September,@2017 harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2017/09/15/wha… https://t.co/ctLHF6kXf1 5 days ago
News Gone By
- Getting Listed on the Road Traffic Exchange, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 1st September, 2017
- What Use Are the Peace Prizes? Point Blank with Asian Weekly 15th September, 2017
- Live For Today, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 8th September, 2017
- The Secrets We Don’t Tell, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 25th August, 2017
- Who’s Got The Last Say? Point Blank with Asian Weekly 18th August, 2017