The festival of “holi” has a special place in the heart of many and it was wonderful to see it come to life with colors, water guns and a whole lot of fun at the Arya Samaj, Parklands. Carrying a charitable message of giving for the good of things it was not short of that too. The Arya Samaj Youth League has undertaken the building of a borehole and the “Holi Mela” on Sunday 11th March as an excellent opportunity to open up to the community to give generously. The mood was fun and it was cool break in this Nairobi heat to splash colors, poke fun and spread color, love and friendship.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- Asante Sana @NairobianToday for the #AsianArena Interview @PoojaKotedia cheers @crossoverkenya @lazizipremiere https://t.co/HOPDGV0OR6 14 hours ago
- RT @World_Wildlife: Save the date: This year, #EarthHour takes place at 8:30 p.m. local time on March 24. Will you join us? https://t.co/DS… 17 hours ago
- RT @KenyaBuzz: The first ever KenyaBuzz Movie week is here. The event kicks off with the Cosplay edition this Friday 16th March at the Gard… 17 hours ago
- Can't wait @ajaydevgn @KenyaBuzz @dailynation @VisaKenya @vikashpattni #Raid twitter.com/kudratsehgal/s… 1 day ago
- Very excited @KenyaBuzz @vikashpattni @VisaKenya twitter.com/kudratsehgal/s… 1 day ago
News Gone By