A not so long time ago your dad or uncle went to school and made a lot of friends, who they mingle and stay in touch with till today. This is exactly what I witnessed at the International reunion of the Eastleigh Secondary School on Wednesday 7th March at the Anghiti Restaurant. Meet the Eastleigh Secondary School Alumni which came from as far as UK, USA, Canada and more to be with the current principal Fred Owuor and spread their message of doing the best for the school. It slightly reminded me of the recently made film “Do Dooni Chhar” where a teacher makes many sacrifices just to make sure he raises brilliant, upright and amazing students to his best. And one day in return he gets it when his students go on to become doctors, engineers or just simply good human beings. Looks like Eastleigh Secondary School had a special meaning for the students who come together to support it especially now that they are successful in their careers around the world.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- The Power of I AM Joel Osteen- My Book Review harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2018/06/19/the… 1 day ago
- Are you doing that too? @ArtcaffeKenya @javahouseafrica twitter.com/business/statu… 4 days ago
- Great keep watching @FIFAWorldCup @SafaricomPLC @watchkwese twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 4 days ago
- Congrats @CocaCola #worldcup #FIFAWorldCup2018 twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 4 days ago
- RT @ChampionsLeague: Cristiano Ronaldo equals the record of Uwe Seeler, Pelé and Miroslav Klose by scoring at a fourth World Cup. #UCL Ca… 5 days ago
News Gone By