iSikh is the young blood of the Sikh Community and on Sunday at the Splash the mums and dads came over with their children to participate in the “Triatholon”. This included swimming, cycling, running and there was a small league of football held too. Smiling faces, wonderful sunshine and supportive parents is what I came across. This was the second time that iSikh held this type of event and were encouraged by the request from the good turn out and participation thus allowing them to do once again bigger! Putting in a hand of expert help was Mr Suleiman Said, Chairman of the Mombasa Triatholon and he was impressed by the set up and appreciated all the work and participation from the community and also public that came in for their usual day out at the venue. Looking out for more fun and a great way of building self esteem especially among the younger bunch from 4year olds to the teenagers this is a good initiative by iSikh.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @wandiagichuru: And we are open!!!!! So excited to welcome you to our 11th store at the very exciting @capitalcentrenairobi_ mall on Mom… 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Will Smith's "Live It Up" FIFA Anthem crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/wil… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Danny Boyle to Direct Next Bond Film crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/dan… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Kenya's Film Regulation Twist crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/ken… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Hugh Says I Do crossover.co.ke/2018/05/26/hug… via @crossoverkenya 3 hours ago
News Gone By