I set out to look for the Jaipur Foot Project and it was a very encouraging initiative by the Rotary Club of Nairobi South, headed by the Chairman Mr Rasik Kantaria of Prime Bank Limited. But this visit was to see the involvement of Peponi House Preparatory School and their donation of a cheque of one hundred and fifty thousand shillings accepted on behalf of the project by the Chief Administrator Francis Asiema. This is an important exercise for the school and a class is selected to witness but also to understand that charity begins at home, if you give to the society it benefits and your compassion can improve the lives of others.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- So happy well done twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 5 days ago
- In case you missed twitter.com/crossoverkenya… 5 days ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: "Heritage Insurance has a strong ability to pay claims on the back of strong capital growth catering for the quantum of… 6 days ago
- What Happened- My Book Review harleenjabs.wordpress.com/2018/07/10/wha… https://t.co/FM4KFbLYQy 1 week ago
- I wish they had thought us how to use money in school than the Adam Smith Economics which are really not serving ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
News Gone By