I set out to look for the Jaipur Foot Project and it was a very encouraging initiative by the Rotary Club of Nairobi South, headed by the Chairman Mr Rasik Kantaria of Prime Bank Limited. But this visit was to see the involvement of Peponi House Preparatory School and their donation of a cheque of one hundred and fifty thousand shillings accepted on behalf of the project by the Chief Administrator Francis Asiema. This is an important exercise for the school and a class is selected to witness but also to understand that charity begins at home, if you give to the society it benefits and your compassion can improve the lives of others.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- Congrats sir #LegionnairesOfLaughter twitter.com/anupampkher/st… 1 day ago
- RT @Inc: The 1 Mistake Hiring Managers Make in a Job Interview (It's Extremely Common) on.inc.com/2wgIqQ4 1 day ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: "I've had challenges, but I am learning" - Paul Kihiko @WingItNairobi #CrossoverWithHarleenJabbal @harleenjabs https:… 1 day ago
- RT @filmiveryfilmi: #FridayBoxOffice in case you haven't caught up with this crazy fun #FilmReview @MubarakanMovie bit.ly/2i6W2Ie… 1 day ago
- RT @crossoverkenya: Find out Paul's #CrossoverMoment @WingItNairobi @harleenjabs @EkaHotel @maheehmh bit.ly/2uXsGgJ 1 day ago
News Gone By
- Powder Women vs. Powerful Women, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 4th August 2017
- It is Time to Step Up, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 28th July 2017
- The Power of the National Language, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 21st July 2017
- The Wise Words of Pushy Politicians, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 14th July 2017
- Open Love, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 7th July 2017