I set out to look for the Jaipur Foot Project and it was a very encouraging initiative by the Rotary Club of Nairobi South, headed by the Chairman Mr Rasik Kantaria of Prime Bank Limited. But this visit was to see the involvement of Peponi House Preparatory School and their donation of a cheque of one hundred and fifty thousand shillings accepted on behalf of the project by the Chief Administrator Francis Asiema. This is an important exercise for the school and a class is selected to witness but also to understand that charity begins at home, if you give to the society it benefits and your compassion can improve the lives of others.
Terms & Conditions- Copyright
All text and images belong to Harleen Jabbal. Anyone found copying, plagiarising or lifting images without permission will face the Law - Copyright Act CAP 130.
- RT @BBCWorld: The US has more citizens who are illiterate - some 16 million people - than many of its developed counterparts. Why? https://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @WSJ: Some bosses work too hard to rescue weak staff or projects, which can put their own jobs at risk on.wsj.com/2zoAAGj 2 weeks ago
- RT @wef: New Zealand wants to plant 100 million trees every year wef.ch/2ylwLSq #environment https://t.co/4P4CK2gRTg 2 weeks ago
- RT @AJEnglish: 1984 anti-Sikh riots: Delhi's widows still seeking closure aje.io/59vxg https://t.co/2c6LJgmUKD 2 weeks ago
- RT @MakeItKenya: Kenya has made starting a business easier by merging procedures required to start-up and formally operate a Business @Indu… 2 weeks ago
News Gone By
- The Much Ado About Diwali Holiday, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 13th October, 2017
- Love Ain’t Real, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 6th October, 2017
- Nairobi’s Road to Success, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 29th September, 2017
- How Fake News is Destroying Credibility, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 22nd September, 2017
- Getting Listed on the Road Traffic Exchange, Point Blank with Asian Weekly 1st September, 2017